Responding to the Novel Coronavirus
May 29, 2020
The Catholic University of America provides housing to students who are in Washington D.C. for educational purposes such as internships, co-ops, research, and/or educational study.
Located in northeast Washington D.C. (only three miles north of the U.S. Capitol) and served by the Metrorail Red Line at the Brookland/CUA station, Catholic University is a safe and convenient housing choice. Please note that summer intern housing is provided on a first-come, first-served basis. We sell out every summer so register early!
Why Stay at The Catholic University of America?
- Campus Metro stop (Brookland/CUA on Red Line)
- Secure, card access-only exterior doors
- On-campus convenience store
- On-campus restaurant and bar
- Minifridge Rental - delivered to your room (a fridge and microwave in one unit)
- Included in your room rate is:
- Free laundry facilities - no quarters needed!
- Cable access - you just need to bring the TV!
- Campus-wide wi-fi
- Full hot breakfast daily
Please review and familiarize yourself with our housing policies.
About Summer Intern Housing
Intern housing is available on a first-come, first-serve basis this year. Please reach out to our office if you have any questions regarding the intern housing options.
Please note, in order for your reservation to be confirmed, you must pay the amount owed at the end of registration.
You will be asked to create an IRIS account before registering for housing.
Please click here to register online for intern housing
If you do not wish to register online, please fill out the following two forms and return them via email to firstname.lastname@example.org: