The Office of Events and Conference Services oversees and manages the Edward J. Pryzbyla University Center and the programs, services and facilities that support the University community as well as guests, prospective families and external groups.
The Office of Events and Conference Services is located in Pryz 204, and serves the following functions:
- Day-to-day operation and management of the Pryzbyla Center, including the multipurpose Great Room and several conference/meeting rooms
- Management of the Information Desk
- Clearinghouse for the scheduling of all University space for non-academic functions
- Technical support for all meetings and events in the Pryz and several other campus spaces
- Event planning support for internal and external clients
- Operation of a comprehensive conference and intern housing program