Intern Housing Fall 2021, Spring 2022 through Summer 2022
August 25, 2021
Fall 2021 Intern Housing is available now through Monday, December, 20 2021 and Spring 2022 Intern Housing will start from Sunday, January 2, 2022 through Summer 2022 and will end on Sunday, August 07, 2022. We offer only single occupancy housing due to COVID-19. Online registration is now open.
If the University cancels your housing because we are prevented from offering it due to COVID, you will receive a full, 100% refund.
If you must cancel your reservation due to COVID circumstances, the normal cancellation policy will not apply and instead, you will be given a full, 100% refund. Cancellations for other reasons will still be held to our normal cancellation policy. Please submit your cancellation request via email: firstname.lastname@example.org.
The Catholic University of America provides housing to individuals with internships, co-ops, research, and/or educational study in the Washington D.C. area.
Located in the northeast quadrant of D.C., Catholic University is served by the Metrorail Red Line - only three metro stops away from the U.S. Capitol, eight stops away from Embassy Row, and ten stops away from the Pentagon! Catholic University is a safe and convenient housing choice - the best choice for connectivity into the heart of D.C.
Housing for Interns
Catholic University Students
Why stay @ CatholicU?
- Dedicated campus Metro stop (Brookland/CUA on Red Line)
- Secure, card access-only residence halls
- On-campus convenience store
- Local restaurants and bars are mere steps away!
- Included in your room rate is:
- Laundry facilities - no quarters needed!
- Cable access - you just need to bring the tv!
- Campus-wide free wi-fi
- University support staff - here to answer any questions you may have during your stay!