Below are basic conference lodging style
For more detailed information or to request a proposal, please visit the Conference Inquiry Page.
- contains shared common hall bathroom
- contains shared private bathrooms
- For rates, please contact Office of Events and Conferences Service at firstname.lastname@example.org. All rates are per person per night basis.
- Rates are subject to 14.95% D.C. lodging tax
- Rooms do not come with linens, towels, or pillows. These can be rented from the University at a one time rate of $20 and include a blanket, 2 flat sheets, 2 towels, pillow, and pillow case. Every replacement shall be charged $20 per change.
Room keys and building entrance cards are issued to each residential guest. Guests not returning keys and/or entrance cards at check-out will be charged per lost item.
Lost keys to suite style and communal style rooms are $75 each key.
Lost building entrance cards at $10.
If you have any questions or concerns, please contact the Office of Events and Conference Services at 202-319-5291 or email@example.com.