Carved and Crafted Catering
- Follow all federal and local COVID-19 guidelines
- Practice social distancing on highest levels
- Wear face masks and gloves when preparing and serving food
- Will provide the floor decals that indicate physical distance requirements.
- Provide hand sanitizer at the point of service
- Strongly encourage clients to order boxed meals
- Provide all canned and bottled beverages and place them at least 1 inch apart in order to avoid contact with other containers.
- Make sure all boxed meals are sealed and clearly labeled
- Review service style with the client for each event.
- Buffet stations will not be self–served. A catering attendant must be present to place all ordered items on a plate or in a food box/container. Utensil sharing, food sharing stations or types of service will not be available.
- All appropriate signage will be present at the Buffet line/station including distancing floor signs.
- All food items at the buffet line, as well as personnel, will be shielded by see-through “sneeze-guards” or see through and pass through partitions.
- Events and Conference Services will work with clients to provide tables and space for dining with proper distancing and to control movement and volume of crowds within a specific space.
- Consider ordering food to be delivered to your virtual event attendees.
- Set up multiple meal and beverage stations for events with more than 50 attendees.
- Stagger snack breaks and meal times for attendees to avoid long lines.
For further information and inquiries, please email: email@example.com or call: 202-319-6492.
If a client is using an external vendor, it is advised that they require the vendor to use the guidelines provided by Carved and Crafted. For example, if the event coordinator orders pizza from an outside vendor, guests should not be allowed to help themselves to a slice of pizza. Rather it should be requested from the vendor to have individual slices of pizza boxed and labeled or whole pizza served by an attendant/server, with all precautionary measures as described above.